- Dual working of Acquisition box - Stress ECG & Resting ECG.
- User friendly software with-editable protocols, online/PDF printing, RR analysis, PVC detection, and many more options.
- Optional Automatic NIBP measurement in AM model.
- Unlimited no of Protocols (Standard and User Defined).
- Online update allows user to download the latest software from Allengers server.
- Maintenance free 3 phase AC motor
A stress test is a cardiological test that measures the heart's ability to respond to external stress in a controlled clinical environment. It typically involves walking on a treadmill while medical devices monitor breathing, blood pressure, heart rate, and heart rhythm.
This test helps to diagnose various heart conditions during times when it's working its hardest. It helps to determine doctor if your heart receives enough oxygen and proper blood flow when it needs it most, such as when you are exercising
* Manufactured by Allengers Global Healthcare Pvt limited.
S.C.O 212-213-214, Sector 34-A, (U.T.) Chandigarh Chandigarh India +918045812149