Product: Multipara Monitor (MPM)
Brio offers 12inch interactive touch screen high resolution color display with 12 waveforms. It is a highly accurate, consistent, convenient simple to use bedside multipara patient monitor. It provides vital information to serve a wide of parameters like ECG, SPO2, NIBP. Brio series is also available with central monitoring station for continuous monitoring of vital sign parameters of critical patients.
- 1000 alarms snapshot storage of all parameters with zoom facility & transferring it with USB.
- 24 hr. full-waveform disclosure storage of ECG and SPO2 with automatic replay option.
- Photo button option in review and on main display to capture the screenshot of live data.
- Software up-gradation at client site with USB.
- 20 days/480 hrs. HR trends storage and HR graphical trends Oxy Crg.
- Highlight out-of-limits values in trend table with respective colors as of wave.
- Designed to support adult pediatric and neonatal patients.
- Heart rate variability analysis.
- Drug dose calculations.
- Standard parameters - 3/5 L ECG, NIBP, SPO2, Resp. and Temp.
- Optional: Dual IBP, CMS, Thermal printer and ETCO2 mainstream/side stream.
It measures, records, distributes, and display combinations of biometric values such as heart rate, SPO2, blood pressure, temperature, and more.
High-capability & multi-function monitor typically used in hospitals and clinics to ensure a high level of quality patient care.
* Manufactured by Allengers Global Healthcare Pvt limited.
* Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice.
S.C.O 212-213-214, Sector 34-A, (U.T.) Chandigarh Chandigarh India +918045812149