Product:ÃÂ Fixed X-Ray System (RAD / FLUORO)
Models:ÃÂ MARS 40 - 80
Ratings:ÃÂ 40/50/50+/65/80 KWÃÂ
Allengers MARS 40 - 80 KW range of High-Frequency X-Ray machines are specialized models for all general radiography and fluoroscopy applications. These systems come with various combinations of tube stands and examination tables for various profiles and application needs of specialists.
- Anatomical Programme (APR) with film density control in which exposure factors Viz. KV and mAs are automatically selected depending upon the physique of the patient and part of the body to be radiographed.
- Inbuilt microcontroller based electronic overload protection device.
- Self-diagnostic programme which ensures system check and error display, thereby improving fast fault detection.
- Automatic Exposure Control (AEC) that enables auto-selection of radiographic factors, saves time, eliminates retakes, increases diagnostic capability and lowers the radiation dose (optional).
- Digital display of parameters.
- Fluoro parameters control from SFD (model specific).
- Floor to ceiling double tube combinations with image intensifier (model specific).
- A dual-action hand switch with retractable cord for radiation protection of the operator.