Product: Multipara Monitor (MPM)
Series: LIBRA 12"
Libra comes with new aesthetics having a 12 inch screen which gives 8 channel high-resolution waveforms. It is a highly accurate, consistent, convenient simple to use bedside multipara patient monitor. It provides vital information to serve a wide of parameters like ECG, SPO2, NIBP. Libra series is also available with a central monitoring station for continuous monitoring of vital sign parameters of critical patients.
- Direct Key operation for all important functions.
- ST analysis, networking capabilities, and many other features.
- All ECG waveform display.
- Night mode for patient comfort & to enhance TFT life.
- 96 hrs. Graphical & tabular non-volatile trend storage.
- Standard parameters - 3/5 Lead ECG, NIBP, SPO2, Resp. and Temp.
- Arrhythmia detection with an on-screen message.
- Audio & visual alarms for vital signs.
- Adult, pediatric and neonate applications.
- Optional: Dual IBP, ETCO2, Thermal Printer, External VGA connectivity & wired CMS.
- It measures, records, distributes, and display combinations of biometric values such as heart rate, SPO2, blood pressure, temperature, and more.
- High-capability & multi-function monitors are typically used in hospitals and clinics to ensure a high level of quality patient care.
* Manufactured by Allengers Global Healthcare Pvt limited.
* Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice.
S.C.O 212-213-214, Sector 34-A, (U.T.) Chandigarh Chandigarh India +918045812149