Product: Electroencephalograph (EEG Machine)
Allengers Neuro PLOT EEG system is an advanced digital signal processing and brain mapping technique. The device is intended to acquire, store, and transfer biophysical parameters to EEG machines for the purpose of assisting the diagnosis of neurological and sleep disorders, measurement and display of cerebral activities for EEG and Sleep Studies. This data may be used by the clinician in Sleep Disorders, Epilepsies and other related disorders as a diagnostic tool.
- 40 Channel EEG.
- Multiple sampling rates - 256, 512, 1024 Hz.
- 1920 x 1080 full HD display of EEG waveforms.
- 24 bit Analog to Digital Conversion (ADC).
- Power spectra and coherence.
- Irregular heart Beat analysis software.
- Bedside impedance with glowing LED on headbox.
- Features like Amplitude Integrated EEG (AEEG), CSA/DSA frequency distribution, brain mapping, etc.
- Facility to send EEG data through e-mail.
- Faulty electrode tester on headbox.
- Printouts on A3 papers.
- Video recording of 2 camera's simultaneously (optional).
- Flexible photic stimulator based on high-intensity LED's.
- Record and review EEG simultaneously and can write comments during the review.
- An EEG is a test that detects abnormalities in your brain waves, or in the electrical activity of your brain.
- During the procedure, electrodes consisting of small metal discs with thin wires are pasted onto your scalp. The electrodes detect tiny electrical charges that result from the activity of your brain cells.
S.C.O 212-213-214, Sector 34-A, (U.T.) Chandigarh Chandigarh India +918045812149