Product: Digital Radiography System (Ceiling Free)
Models: MARS 15 - 80
Ratings: 15/30/40/50/50+/65/80 KW (250 - 1000 mA)
Series: Digix ECO Plus
Allengers Digix ECO Plus an economical series of digital radiography systems are specialized models for general radiographic applications. These systems are available with the X-Ray tube head mounted on a ceiling free stand, a single detector embedded in the moveable detector stand housing, mobile table, and high-frequency X-Ray generator (as per user intended applications).
- Contrast enhanced digital image processing.
- Digital image processing (overcome errors in exposure factor selection) for enhanced details.
- Preview image is available in less than 3 seconds (no long wait for patients).
- Versatile moveable detector stand having an inbuilt FPD/Wi-fi FPD to enable all types of radiographs with a mobile table (MobiT / MobiT4 / MobiT6).
- Wide dynamic range (soft tissues and hard bones can be seen together).
- Superb image quality due to fine pixels and high contrast image.
- Efficient and user friendly work flow due to DICOM based system.
- Easy to connect with existing HIS/HMS/RIS/PACS in a hospital environment.
- Post-processing adds more to the image quality.
- Image stitching software (optional).
- Integra X Integrated system for exposure and image parameters control.
- DICOM 3.0 Compatible.
S.C.O 212-213-214, Sector 34-A, (U.T.) Chandigarh Chandigarh India +918045812149